Pieper-Does PRO German page:
PIEPER-DOES PRO – SIMPLY BETTER
Based on more than 25 years of leading Agricult ULV technology. Our Pieper-Does
Pro with digital technology is another leap forwards. It has major advantages, such as
an extremely high distribution flow rate range of 0 to 24 litres per hour* (400 ml/min)
per pump, up to a maximum of 72 litres per hour with three pumps and spray
nozzles. All under a single button with one pump hose! A single system ideal to treat
produce in volumes ranging from very small to extremely large.
• To treat tubers and bulbs.
• Uniform, ultrafine droplets for perfect distribution and cover.
• Suitable for all customary products/liquids, diluted or undiluted.
• A single system ideal to treat produce in volumes ranging from very small to
• V spray pattern (optional), for narrower application widths.
• Before planting, protects against diseases during storage, inhibits sprouting and
NEW: DIGITAL TECHNOLOGY
• Suitable for 12 and 230 Volts (24 and 400 Volts optional).
• Clear, easy to read digital display with application rate in ml/min*.
• Accurate distribution and pump output, even after years of use.
NEW: EXTREMELY LARGE DISTRIBUTION RANGE
• From 0 to 24 l/hour/pump (400 ml/min/pump).
• Three pumps achieve extremely high distribution from 0 to 72 l/hour* !
• Available with 1 , 2 or 3 pumps and spray nozzles with section switch.
• Easy to upscale at a later stage.
• Entire pump range under a single button, with one hose.
• Products do not come into contact with the pump.
• Return pumps function.
• Low purchase and maintenance costs.
• Reliable and low maintenance.
• No blockages.
• Long working life.
• Rinsing system cleans pump, including the spray nozzle.
• Compact and easy to mount.
• Easy to operate.
• Auto-start/stop pump + spray nozzle.
• Suitable for product sensor.
• Self priming pump.
• Adjustable droplet size.